Wild Awake means Wild Awake (ABN 11 200 291 382)
Customer means the party engaging the services of Wild Awake
Our Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for services carried out or travel packages sold by Wild Awake are not subject to GST at the prevalent rate. Wild Awake reserves the right to become registered for GST and include GST in its pricing structure and invoicing without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned travel products services only and are subject to change in line with third party providers, the Australian dollar and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Wild Awake may incur charges from third parties which they may pass on to the Customer. These costs may include local taxes and duties.
- There may be further costs required once on the travel experience. These may be optional or unforeseen.
Payment of our Invoices
- Wild Awake requires payment of a deposit of 30% of the total package, in full and clear funds, upfront, before any booking is finalised.
- Failure to make the requisite upfront payment will result in a booking being stalled, which may cause the Customer to miss essential deadlines, preventing them from partaking a particular package being sold by Wild Awake.
- The Customer agrees to the bound be the Customer Credit provisions herewith in relation to the balance of the invoices issued.
- Select Customers will be afforded a credit account, upon request of the Customer and at the sole discretion of Wild Awake.
- These Customer Credit provisions will apply to all Customers who have not paid for services, in full, upfront.
- The Customer agrees to secure the due and punctual payment of any monies payable to Wild Awake, whatsoever, arising out of this agreement, the Customer charges in favour of Wild Awake all its right title and interest in, to, under or derived from all assets of the Customer, both circulating and non-circulating.
- Customer Credit Customers agree to pay the balance of any amounts outstanding to Wild Awake six (6) weeks prior to the first day of the proposed package. Failure to make payment will result in the Customer being prevented from attending or participating in the travel package purchased. This period may be changed by Wild Awake for particular packages. Should this period change, the Customer will be notified on the booking form provided prior to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any costs incurred by Wild Awake, including, but not limited to internal airlines, tours, activities, will be passed on to the Customer, if outside of the the outstanding invoice amount.
- Customers agree that Wild Awake may seek from them, on the indemnity basis, any legal or debt collections fees incurred in relation to enforcing its rights under this agreement.
- The Customer shall assist Wild Awake to complete any documentation required to be registered enforce these provisions and consents to the the lodgement or registration of any requisite documentation.
- It is the obligation of the Customer to ensure that Wild Awake have the correct information regarding the Customer Credit account. Wild Awake is not liable for any errors which arise due to the failure to provide adequate instructions by the Customer.
Refund Policy and Cancelation Policy
- Following a travel experience, Wild Awake has a ‘no refund’ policy due to the individualised content of each program developed for Customers and the third party costs incurred. Obviously, this is subject to Australian Consumer Law. If there are any issues with the packages and service you have been provided, please contact Wild Awake via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to opportunity to work with you in relation to your issues, whatever they may be.
- Should a Customer wish to cancel a package prior to the service and/or experience being provided by Wild Awake, the following refund may be available on any amounts paid, subject to the timing of the request:
- 8 weeks (or more) prior to departure – 100%, less a $100 administration fee;
- Between 8 weeks (less one day) and 6 weeks prior to departure – 50%;
- Between 6 weeks (less one day) and 4 weeks prior to departure – no refund, however, 25% of the total may be transferred to another package within the following 12 months; and
- Less that 4 weeks prior to departure – no refund, not transferable to another package, however, transferable to another traveller.
- Any funds retained by Wild Wake pursuant with the cancellation policy are a direct reflect of actual costs incurred by Wild Awake.
- In the event that a package is transferred to another traveller, then that traveller becomes a Customer and may be subject to additional costs, such as transfer of airline tickets.
- In the event that Wild Awake can no longer offer a travel package that a Customer has paid a deposit or further amount towards, then the amount paid, will be refunded or an alternative package will be offered
- Wild Wake does not offer is products or services to people under the age of 18 years. The relevant time for determining a potential Customer’s age is at the time of paying the deposit required by these terms and conditions.
- Wild Awake does not organise travel insurance from Customers. Customer must, at their own discretion, take out travel insurance to cover any risk they deem necessary in relation to a particular travel experience. Wild Awake does not provide any advice in relation to travel insurance.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Wild Awake will not be arranging any travel from the Customers home to the destination or return. Customers are expected to arrange their own transport to the destination.
- Additional terms and conditions will apply to the Customers booking and purchase of travel-related goods and services. Please read such additional terms and conditions carefully. The Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by any supplier with whom they elect to deal including, but not limited to, terms and conditions relating to the payment of all amounts when due, and compliance with the relevant supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of goods or services.
- Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover any additional expenses that may be incurred during your stay. You are responsible for the payment of any additional expenses and any deposit taken or amounts charged to your credit card by the relevant hotel. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your booking(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such booking(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
- The Customer agrees that they have sought medical advice in relation to their ability to travel given the nature of the intended travel, and by entering into these terms and conditions, warrant that they are medically fit to undertake such activities. It is a matter for the Customer to seek out advice in relation to any vaccinations required for a particular travel destination.
- The Customer travels at his or her own risk. Wild Awake will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of the product or services purchased from Wild Awake, including, but not limited to, theft, loss of property, injury, or death.
- Wild Awake takes your privacy seriously. Wild Awake will protect your personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws Privacy Laws regarding the use of personal information. Wild Awake will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction. The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Wild Awake that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws Wild Awake may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Wild Awake to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Wild Awake, then the Customer must notify Wild Awake immediately via the email to email@example.com. Likewise, Wild Awake will notify the Customer, and if necessary, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if Wild Awake becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Wild Awake reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Wild Awake has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by Wild Awake is strictly prohibited.
- Customer agree that Wild Awake may photograph or otherwise record the travel experience, including photographing or recording the Customer, which may identify the Customer. The Customer agrees that this material may be used in marketing material by Wild Awake. This also includes any testimonials provided by Customers.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Wild Awake shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to Wild Awake’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to engage the services of Wild Awake.